1. The World-Class Audit Function-Exploring the Challenges
- Influencing & Inspiring audit Leadership skills
- Building Audit Team Capability
- Defining the Audit Scope
- Rising to the Challenge
- Towards a Winning Vision
2. World-Class Audit Leadership skills for leading World-class Audit Departments
- The art of effective audit leadership-Is your style helping or hurting
- How to become a trusted advisor-using influence and building integrity.
- Conflict resolutions and negotiation techniques for sustained organizational change.
3. Overcoming Audit Challenges
- Remove the obstacles to an effective audit function.
- Developing audit reports that foster change.
- Enhancing bench strength and building the right team.
4. Final Best Practice Review & Pulling it all together
- Understanding lean audit techniques to supplement you’re learning to
- Levering the work of other assurance providers.
- Thinking about your IA metric and milestone to ensure future support.
- Creating a practical and realistic final action plan
- Allocating tasks to different roles in your team.